Meet Attorney Betty Blanco
Attorney Betty Blanco has been licensed to practice law in state and federal courts for more 24 years. In that time, she has earned invaluable experience as attorney on almost every type of case within the judicial system, including: family, litigation, international law, civil litigation, administrative law, and more. In every case, and throughout her storied career, she has utilized the most effective legal strategies in pursuit and defense of her clients’ rights and interests, and she has never wavered.
Certifications & Degrees
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Mediator – Civil & Family
- Guardian for Minor Children in Florida Family Cases
- Barred in the Federal District Court for the Third District in Florida
- Editor in Chief for the Yearbook of International Law, University of Miami
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Child Support
- Name Change
- Amendments to Certificates
- Incapacity & Guardianship
Our firm takes particular interest in Immigration Law and all types of immigration law cases. More specifically, we handle deportation and removal proceedings, business, professional and investor visas, family petitions, asylum cases, and citizenship. Our attorneys speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and French.
For more information about our firm, or to schedule your personalized legal consultation with us, please call Betty Blanco Law at 305-856-3100.